Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 3

Hello I want to upgrade to a Samsung Note 3 however it says there aren't any in stock in any of your stores. Is this just temporary or have you stopped doing the pay monthly deal for this phone now?Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £45 balance but too low to get allowance...

I currently have £45.29 on my phone and it varies between £35-£50 each month, yet every month it tells me "Your balance was too low to get your monthly allowance".Can I use the balance on my phone to pay for my top up or do I have no choice but to pa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Signal Issues - email to Ronan Dunne, CEO

TONIGHT I HAVE FINALLY LOST PATIENCE WITH O2 AND HAVE EMAILED RONAN DUNNE, CEO OF O2 TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF MY OPINION: ENJOY Dear Mr Dunne Please forgive me for contacting you directly. This is an extremely rare occurrence for me however I have ...

• 78 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! phone upgrade

Im thinking of upgrading to a htc m9 which has a nano sim, will o2 automatically send me a nano sim when i upgrade? Or do i have to arrange getting one somehow? thanks in advance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not sure discount has been applied

Hi,I have an iPhone 6 64GB.I upgraded in Feb. I have a loyalty discount of £5 per month for a year, and on top of that I should have an O2 open discount for working with Lloyds. I can't see confirmation of this on my bill though? I had the confirmati...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Belfast

Getting a 4G signal in Belfast (BT4) Stormont area. Hope it's not just for the Giro D'Italia to fool the visiting media.

Nisky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a new contract with one month left on existing one

I have one more payment to make on my current 24 month contract and want to upgrade my phone now. O2 are asking way over the top for the phone I want but I could get it at Amazon as a new contract for a good price (I don't mind having a new number so...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos