Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

minutes and texts

Hi its time to upgrade and i wanted to no what tariff i am on how much data tarriff and texts i dont seem to be able to view a bill

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early upgrade, still says "in progress"

basically I ordered my new phone for an early upgrade on thursday morning and it still says that its in "progress", as ive read its next day delivery I was expecting it to be here today (saturday) at the latest. However as the order status still says...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone SMS £1 data 'penalty'

I was given an iPhone 3GS that had been on an O2 contract. My O2 text and web PAYG sim worked so I reset the phone with iTunes to erase the previpus owner's data/settings and off I went.One problem: to initiate an SMS conversation, I had to turn cell...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5

Constantly no signal and keeps cutting out in the middle off calls , called O2 many many times , exchanged phone twice , went in my local O2 store , they told me today it's not an O2 problem it's an apple problem , who do u believe I give up now .

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Friends and Family charges

Hi all,About 25 hours ago O2 did a number transfer from old O2 SIM to new o2 SIM(From PAYG to PAYG0GoGo).New SIM fitted the iPhone, old SIM did not.This number is in our Friends and Family.When I call this number from one of our F&F numbers, the call...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfering contract

ive changed my mind about having an o2 contract. is there anyway o2 let you transfer your contract to another family member? or am i going to be responsible for the next 2 years for this phone and contract? i am out of my home approval period. had th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy contract phone

hi, i have renewed my contract phone on dec10th and spoke to you regarding a different number in my contract phone,my new phone is not allowing me to call or txt it is sayin g for me to top up but i am on a contact with you with free minutes and txts...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BAD Christmas Greetings from O2

Happy New Year, everyone, here! All The Best! ... Well! ..But life is life! 13.12.13 I had talk to O2 about problem to change Contract (January ended) to Pay'n'Go, AND keep number. (There was talk about , before, it (O2 have all talks, me , as well))...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor/no Signal

Why have I got poor/no signal? O2 sort it out it's been five days!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International favourites not working as described

I cannot access my international favourites to check on the account or add and change numbers it is random at best and non existant mostly, all the solutions on this site send me to the page that doesn't work. I also have trouble with the call me num...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos