Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

billing confusion

Ok, so i am now totally confused. 24 months ago i took out a pay monthly contract with o2 to buy a Samsung Galaxy S4. I have been paying around £38 a month since which was to cover price of phone and get my call time/text/data tariff. Last month the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi there I've tried to upgrade multiple times through the online chat gurus, but have been disconnected each time at the final moment. I was recently talking to Vinayak and I wanted to proceed with the deal he offered me. Please could he be in touch,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E2save

I had numerous cold calls from a company calling themseves onward o2 regarding the renewall of my o2 mobile phone contract. Thinking the calls were from o2 I agreed to a new sim only contract which reduced my monthly tariff to £13.50. It transpired t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades on poor credit score

I'm nearing the end of my contract & eyeing the deals out there, however I've recently discovered I have a poor credit rating. I've been an O2 contract holder since 2006 & never missed payment but am now worried about my chances of getting an upgrade...

cy8rm4n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

order in which Bolt ons and bundles are used

OK so I have a big bundle 1gb with 500mb extra under the current 50% extra promotion last month I went over my bundle so bought 1gb data (the works 1gb bolt on) I used some of this this up before my anniversary date and currently have 657Mb left a qu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor signal

Has anyone else noticed that O2 data signals have gone poor over last months or so, my iPhone always displays the E symbol where others have 3G on other networks and when does say 3G it's very very slow. All other networks seem better

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

I have just upgraded my pay monthly phone, wich i intend to give to my wife do you know if I could keep my existing phone and number and put a pay as you go sim in the new phone?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges

Why is it that im being charged to phone o2 to upgrade my phone ??

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges from a text?!??!

I have just seen my latest bill and I have a £2.50 charge from receiving something from 85878 - yet the date/time given doesnt match to anything on my phone. Is this some sort of text service scam? I havent signed up for anything. I would call O2 - b...