Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Phone and number transfer

Hello my old contract is over I wanted to get a new phone but stay with my old number how can I do it in the current situation like all salons and customer service is closed.

Marcin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

0800 numbers

Hi, if I call an 0800 number does this come out of my free minutes I have on my tariff? Thanks

Fofer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my device contract length

How can I change my device plan? I’m currently on a 36month contract and want to change it to either a 12 or 6 month contract. [Edit: topic title clarified]

Sophk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I have been temporarily payed off my work and waiting for universal credit i cant aford to pay my bill just now is there anything o2 can do to help

Jam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Can somebody help me I’ve paid my monthly bill on the 2nd of April and now I’m receiving texts and emails saying it’s not been paid!!!

ScottC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from other countries

I keep getting phone calls from other countries it rings for for 2 seconds and then stops I have blocked the number but then end up with a different country calling. How do I stop this without having to keep blocking individually?

England1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I paid march's bill in full

Hi all. I paid last month's bill 30th. Since 2nd April I have received emails and texts asking for the payment on the device plan. But not my airtime plan. They are threatening to disconnect me. I am unable to get hold of anyone one to sort it out. I...

Ja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Data

I have just upgraded my tariff to unlimited unlimited internet. I did have 90gb but due to just having moved into a new build house I don’t have any internet and won’t have for many weeks due to the current coronavirus situation.My question is - it s...

Upgrade help

I want to upgrade my sim only contract but I don't know if my Huawei device is 5g ready. Can someone help please?Also, do I get a new Sim or does it get uploaded onto the current sim? Thanks

Zal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone contract

I just bought a tablet with a contract but I wanted to keep my phone contract aswell and it’s put my tablet contract on the sim that in my phone how can I change this

Janine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos