Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

tariff charge

just woundering the cheapest rate anyone has for unlimited text and at least 200mins with no internet, its an old phone

steve1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit Refund

Hello, I paid £60 deposit for my iPhone contract and was noted that will get it back in 3 months/3 payments. It has been 3 ... howww do I get my deposit back? Every little helps Christmas and all that hahaha.

Alexa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges to a capped contract.

New pay monthly contract capped at £32 per month. Why am i getting extra charges for itunes (not an iphone) which i havent authorised?

Julie63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vat

I believe o2 are charging me more than the legal amount of vat on my service also spoke to them in the week about a service that was billing me for nothing and I was told I'd get the charges back I am still owed £1.67 makes a difference once vat is a...

Resolved! O2 Open Discount nightmare!

Anybody had any success doing this? I took out a new contract on 9th Feb. Applied for the o2 open discount on 10th Feb. It then said I would receive a further email upto 3 days. It's now 8 days later I have no email. I've spoke to 3 online chat guys....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Carphone Warehouse Contract End Bill

Sorry for a really silly question - I'm trying to save money atm as just gone on maternity leave.Originally I purchased a contract from O2shop and my bill was split into device payment and tariff payment. So at the end of my contract/device contract,...

Abigail83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I up graded on 02 refresh last year if I pay off the phone balance does this mean I can end my contract and leave I can't make or receive calls at home so I want to find a network that WORKS

Chaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else suddenly started getting nuisance calls from Mali?

Hey!All of a sudden, for the past three days, I have been PLAGUED by weird calls from Mali. It's those things that when you answer it's silent.I reported it to someone on O2 live chat. They say they can't block these calls. The only thing I can do is...

GBDee90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Window crack

When I take contact I have program with repair crack phone free, Becouse now my Samsung note 8 crack I need repair .. can o2 tell me how I can send or get that service... please

International Bolt On

Hi Guys, when did this International Bolt On become available for £3?

Mac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos