Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded phone contract

I have upgraded my phone now, when I get it and set it up will the other contract just stop working after? Thanks

Gemma2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voice Mail Help

I have an iPhone XR and on the voice mail area I used to get callers details times etc. But now all I get is call voicemail. How do I get the mail box history back or is this a new set up for the iPhone? Please help as it is so annoying as unsure who...

Gavin7332 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Whatisthe easiest way to change my DD, it says it can be done on MyO2 but I cannot find the page .kev

Kev2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Disney+ free extra has stopped working

My free 6 months extra was activated last week and have been watching for a few days but now it says welcome back but it looks like you are not subscribed not sure what to do to fix. It says on Disney to contact o2

Jacqui71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port in request refused

Hello. Just joined O2 from EE. I have made several attempts to migrate my EE number over using the PAC code provided by EE on the O2 online form. I keep geting the request refused either because the information provided for our security checks is inc...

bill

I had a charge called " Things you've bought".Does anyone know what this means as I have not bought anything.

MickRick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iphone

I have given my old iphone to my friend and i need to unlock iot to allow her SIM card from another network. I have the IMEI number, can anyone help.

Applying discount

I have upgraded my mobile on 14th May but the device is now out of stock, despite being told that it was in stock at the time of upgrading. The problem I'm now having is that I thought I would apply my 25% discount while waitnig for delivery (no date...

Waynos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Does anyone knows, how can I remove an active bolt on?Tried to manage this in my O2 account, but there isn't available option for removal.I am trying to get rid of the extra payment for mobile insurance?

Anthony87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos