Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

live chat

where can i find info to contact customer services or the live chat many thanks urgent i wouldnt come here but i have no where else to go!!!

boxed-in by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi, I have a current issue with upgrading, it won't let me upgrade online, so I rang up and they said I need upgrade approvel ref, and too be honest the woman was no help at all, Judy dont know we're to go from there.

Chris91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract airtime plan

Hello I have had a message about my airtime plan is £25.67 is this right. Tried calling to speak to someone and I can’t get through can you help me please thanks

Resolved! Keep mobile number on new phone

I've just bought a new samung S20 FE from Samsung on O2 tariff. I currently have a Samsung phone on O2 tariff.I want to keep my number on the new phone. I have tried the sim swap but it says 'something has gone wrong' I tried to ring O2 on 202, but t...

MichelleM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

North Cyprus - Roaming & O2 Travel

I've read on other posts that in the South of Cyprus, then EU roaming rates apply.In North Cyprus connected to a Turkish network then roaming is as in Turkey and Non-EU. Does anybody know whether O2 Travel which applies in Turkey at £4.99 per day, is...

Invalid SIM

Hi,I keep getting Invalid SIM and keep taking SIM out and replacing (and making sure SIM is clean etc). The sim does have a scratch on it. I have a iPhone 7 and I’m now out of 2 year contract.Is it just a straightforward request for a new sim? Can’t ...

SIM71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issues with every facet of o2

No signal, exceptionally slow 3G+4G speeds, incorrect contract information shown, topped off with zero help for a faulty S20 5G thats only 4 months old.Is anyone else struggling with o2 at the moment? Feeling massive regret for renewing a contract he...

Upgraded

Hiya, just a quick question. I wanted to confirm whether or not my current sim only contract will need to manually cancelled when my new phone arrives or will it automatically be cancelled/ switch? Just thought I’d check because it’d be very like me ...

elsman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan payment

Hello everyone I want to pay off my device plan. How do i do this? Once i am have done this does it mean i can leave o2 and get a pac code?