Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

no email

i bought a i phone 11 pro max last friday and still havent had any email confirming i have paid for it o when it will be here

Free data during corona virus

I’m self isolating and as a result am having to use more data to keep in touch with my family. I’ve already spent £60 extra! Does anyone know if o2 are offering anything for free as Vodaphone are doing? Seems ridiculous seeing as I haven’t used half ...

Danni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contact Wrong email address given

I have taken a new contact out, I have given the wrong email address is this a problem.I can’t get in touch with anyone because all lines are closed, The phone should have been here next day still nothing has arrived. But have taken the money out of ...

Fg2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer number

I put my paccode into the keep my number page online on Tuesdsay, was I supposed to get confirmation? and when will my number change over?

Emily2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have not received my £500 deposit back for iPad Pro that was supposed to be credited to my account

Hello,I am hoping someone can help as I have tried reaching someone and nobody is answering the phones atm. I paid a £500 deposit for my iPad Pro which I was told would be credited back to my account after 3 months of paying on time. I have done this...

RL1502 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card not working

bought new phone ,,did not it was google phone and i think they blocked my number

MMS PICTURE MESSAGING

CAN I TOP UP MY 50 PICTURE MESSAGES, AS HAVE USED THEM NOW?

JEP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Payment

I have just received a text saying payment for my bill could not be processed. i have checked my account and the bill has been paid. the mobile number the message came from is 07385214352. i would just like to confirm with yourselves that March bill ...

olly1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos