Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Chasing a refund is beyond a joke.

Been an o2 customer for around 14 years. Never missed a single bill payment. Always paid for more than what i've had in my tariff. Decided to get a better deal on EE and close my account. I was basically paying o2 for my loyalty and getting nothing i...

JonnyW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off

So an update, I've been wrongfully told I haven't paid my bill, and now my phone's calls have been diverted to a line that will not connect to anyone (there is no one to take my call) I am a key worker and need my phone for work and I cannot physical...

Deckard87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order late, no updates

Hi, I chose to upgrade, sticking with O2 for the time to come but the order appears to run late, no updates on it either. It is the Samsung S20 4G which was out of stock but it appears to be in stock now, yet no updates with a delivery date at least ...

Dan9228 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

Hi,my 4G broadband is about 1mbp/s i.e. very slow. I have seen faster speeds even last week but now it is really slow all the time. I am located near a city centre by the way. Thanks for any help.

Steve5000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact!

I have been trying to call all day/get online chat etcI have a pop up on my phone today O2 has turned off 4G. Then i have no signal to make incoming/outgoing calls. I am currently using my phone working from home supplying support workers/carers into...

Chloe6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocked

Hi I got a reminder yesterday to pay my bill paid it in full and shows on my accounnt as paid but now all calls blocked and dat blocked out of the house cant call them as they have blocked outgoung calls even to them or freephone numbers and no web c...

Billing

I have just rang up to pay my monthly bill. I still cannot call anyone?

Morgan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terminating contract

I have been paying a phone contract I set up 2 years ago for my ex girlfriend. The contract has come to its end but I can’t get in touch with anyone to cancel the payments. What is best to do?

Help12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos