Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Lines

I ordered a phone for my son for Xmas does this automatically get connected to my existing account allowing me to access both from the app?

Joanna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching off my sons 4g

I have a cheeky son who is on a contact phone which I pay for. Is there any way I can switch his 4g off when I’m looking to put him in his place?

Stevolad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling disappeared after update

Wifi calling disappeared after I updated my Samsung s20 ultra to the latest android software.It must be an o2 glitch because another phone from another network had same update didn't lose the wifi calling.

Jo-G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

When trying to upgrade to an iPhone 12 I’m only offered 90Gb or unlimited data. If I log out and do it as a new customer there is the option of 15GB? Alsonew customers are getting better deal than upgrades why?

Charl123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are there 3 separate payments taken from my account?

We have 2 O2 phones. Why are 3 payments taken from the bank every month? There is one for each phone and one for the insurance, maybe? Why is it not consolidated into a single payment.?

Dave-T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use a Uswitch O2 Phone Deal to Upgrade?

I am due an upgrade soon on a pay monthly contract. However a phone I am interested in upgrading to is too expensive on the online store. I used Uswitch instead for deals and found the phone I was looking for with a good and lower pay monthly price. ...

KyleM31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not in stock

Hi I organised a new contract and expected the phone the next day and then got told it wasn’t in stock which has extremely annoyed meI only started a new contract as my phone screen is badly smashed up. I’m away after the weekend so how long am I exp...

Resolved! Data

Why have I received a txt saying I'm out of data but if I log on to myO2 it says I have 1gb remaining?

Jums by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium text numbers

Are premium txt numbers blocked by default on new Sims. Trying to send to 61205 but message will not send

GGKip by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I can't pay my bill until Friday, I don't want my phone cut off, can someone give me a phone number so I can speak to someone please.