Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hello I am looking to speak to someone to find out if O2 does a money transfer like western union to make a payment as I waiting for my wages to be put in my account and I can't make phone calls to ring O2 to dicuss anything and I really need my phon...

Resolved! Changed, do we have to update anything

18m contract, £12 for 2 phones is £24, including 10g data, unlimited calls and text.. So do i have to change, i do also have virgin media 100mb broadband if that does anything. So stay as i im if i can, or is there better deal that dont run out. Happ...

Paying Airtime Bill

I am trying to pay my airtime bill, but it’s says this option is unavailable to display at the moment. alternatively contact 2729 from your phone but i can’t ring out because they’ve cut my data off. Any help on paying my bill as i need my service th...

Resolved! Why is it so hard to pay a bill?

ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS PAY A BILL BUT THE MAKE A PAYMENT SECTION JUST SAYS: "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later." I CAN'T EVEN VIEW A BILL. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT TO GIVE YOU MONEY O2!

Resolved! PAC code

I've requested a PAC code to move my number to O2. It says I need to give it to O2 online but doesn't say how. Any ideas? Live chat isn't working and going round in circles.TIA

Birdie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone out of stock

I upgraded my contract and it all went through successfully and I got an email confirmation but then they told me it was out of stock I'm wondering how long it takes to restock the phones

Resolved! The most terrible customer services experience for a new customer ever!

Hi, i'm looking for some help because I have lost the will to live trying to get this sorted out. 1. I ordered a phone and cancelled as it was out of stock and taking too long.2. I ordered an phone with new contract.3. Later that day I get a mail say...

ajfoggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment not showing

Keep getting a text stating that payment was not made and this was done yesterday. What’s going on?

Marzena2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos