Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My phone bill

For months on end you guys have been sending me numbers to call for support and help and they never exist. It hangs up everytime i call 2729 as it’s not even a number and then when my phone has been blocked because i canMt make the payment you guys t...

Resolved! Promo code

Why do o2 make things really difficult. I've been given a code to put in the promo section when I recycle my phone, but no......invalid code. Why

Henry4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I would like to upgrade my daughters phone but don’t want a text sending to it. Is this possible

Resolved! Order

Ordered a new iPhone but haven’t really have any updates. 

Emma34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in offer

good morning, I’ve had a text on the 17th of September offering the following “From £45.50 a month* with £30 upfront and 0% APR. Trade in your old device and we’ll pay off the rest of your current contract.”does anybody know if it’s still available? ...

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Accessory claim

Hi. Does anyone know how you claim the 79.99 pack after purchase?

Pootle211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi there I owe 15.64 on ma bill and I have been threated that use will cut my fone off and make me pay my outstanding balance of 344.00 now as it is only 15.64 02 gave me a never to call but won't let me call it as use have cut me off a suffer from r...