Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order?

David1972
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my device on Friday and still have no received an email confirmation that it’s being despatched or tracking info despite paying for next day before 12 delivery. I spoke to an adviser this morning who said I would receive the email and my order today before 12. It’s now after 12 and I have received neither. I took the day off work as I was informed it would definitely be arriving today. Anyone have the same issue?
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@David1972wrote:
If it is in fact out of stock, what is the usual waiting time to receive it? Only ordered it as it said it’s in stock and I need a new phone ASAP! It was IPhone X I ordered.

There is absolutely no time we can give you re that @David1972

Your best bet is to ring customer services (again) and ask them. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Stock changes daily but there is no online checking service available for the X on O2, so it's just a waiting game I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12