Not applicable

Morning,

How do I view my Bill?

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think the guru team can actually log in to your O2 account as they help with handset issues. Using live chat won't get you anywhere, everyone on the community forum will also tell you this. Contact 202 free on your mobile and the will find the problem.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go to o2.co.uk. Click my O2, log In. Under pay monthly chose go to my account. Under bill summary chose view and print my latest bill slight_smile

Hope this helps
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mr Freckles is right.

I wish it was much easier, just one simply button and it takes you straight there.

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good to see you're helping out, Mr Freckles!
Message 4 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can use MyO2 from the top of the forum and log in from there.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens if after chatting to the O2 "gurus" over 10 days ago you still can't view your bill because they can't solve a simple application error in a timely manner?

I've chatted with these people for hours, on 7 or 8 different occassions recently. Having to recount the same information about my problem and yet still no joy. The "gurus" keep asking me if I've tried logging into the site!!! How do they think I'm actually able to talk to them if I'm not logged in? I can get thru to the MyO2 website page but it goes straight to an application error page thereafter. Anyone experienced this or anything like it?

Cheers

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think the guru team can actually log in to your O2 account as they help with handset issues. Using live chat won't get you anywhere, everyone on the community forum will also tell you this. Contact 202 free on your mobile and the will find the problem.

Hope this helps
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

doesnt seem to work, the page just keeps reverting to the "log in" page, anymore useful suggestions?

Message 8 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Can you tell us a bt more?

Is this a new account and are these the log in details you got from O2?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sign in, go to my o2 and all I can see in my view bill is my name and mobile number. Have no idea what to do, what's wrong and where's my bill or statement? I changed from pay and go to pay monthly at the begining of the year and they sent me text with number I had to put in, but it seems to be not enough...Tried cleaning cache and cookies as so someone advised in other post but it didn't help..I'll have to try phoning 202 tomorrow as somebody else said.... 

Message 10 of 13