Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat invoice

Leon11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can I have a cat invoice for my mobile number *********** for January to June 2024 - thank you 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Leon11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need a vat invoice please

Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23542 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Leon11 This is not O2. This is a customer community. It can be viewed by anyone. Remove your phone number or you run the risk of being spammed or worse getting scammed. Go to the down facing arrow above the date and time in your post and click Edit Reply to remove your number.

This from O2 regarding VAT:

We don’t issue a VAT invoice on the device plans every month, the Refresh agreement is a credit agreement and unless it’s a business account we are not obliged to produce monthly VAT invoices. Customer services can complete a form to send out a device plan VAT invoice for a specific month but this needs to be requested by the customer each time they need it and will be sent via post.

A regular VAT invoice can be turned on by calling customer services for the airtime only, once the service is on the account the customer should then get the VAT invoice sent to them via post monthly.

FLAGGED

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7122 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

You need to contact customer services by one of the methods below

Guide: How to find help & contact O2

*FLAGGED  

Posting your number on an open forum is not good news, loved by spammers and the like

Use the arrow top right of your post, choose edit and remove.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4