Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@MarkArb wrote:

How do I download a VAT invoice?

20**Personal info** 20_47_25-O2.png

Many answers to this one, @MarkArb:

1. If you are on a Business Tariff, it should be kept on your O2 account on-line, if you have registered for one.

2. If on an O2 Refresh traiff (Private customer contract):

-a. The Device Plan is a credit agreement, and no VAT is paid on that element

-b. The Airtime Plan does have VAT on it

b.1 - if you recently (ie in last 5 or so years) joined O2, your only way to get a VAT Invoice is to talk to O2 and ask them to send you what you need - you *may* be charged for this service.

b.2 - if you have had your O2 account for many years, you can ask them to "switch on" VAT Invoces on your account - but it will only change bills after that date.

3. If on a bundle tariff (through a reseller, ie non-Refresh), see 2b.1 and 2b.2 comments above.

4. If on PAYG, no billing detail for you, sorry - your top-ups may be the only record you have.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? has hints for getting to your bill, and the comments carry info on getting a VAT Invoice, if your account is olde enough to support it.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@MarkArb wrote:

How do I download a VAT invoice?

20**Personal info** 20_47_25-O2.png

Many answers to this one, @MarkArb:

1. If you are on a Business Tariff, it should be kept on your O2 account on-line, if you have registered for one.

2. If on an O2 Refresh traiff (Private customer contract):

-a. The Device Plan is a credit agreement, and no VAT is paid on that element

-b. The Airtime Plan does have VAT on it

b.1 - if you recently (ie in last 5 or so years) joined O2, your only way to get a VAT Invoice is to talk to O2 and ask them to send you what you need - you *may* be charged for this service.

b.2 - if you have had your O2 account for many years, you can ask them to "switch on" VAT Invoces on your account - but it will only change bills after that date.

3. If on a bundle tariff (through a reseller, ie non-Refresh), see 2b.1 and 2b.2 comments above.

4. If on PAYG, no billing detail for you, sorry - your top-ups may be the only record you have.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? has hints for getting to your bill, and the comments carry info on getting a VAT Invoice, if your account is olde enough to support it.

Message 2 of 2