cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking money and no tariff!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently topped up (30/09/14) £10 hoping that i would recieve my £10 big bundle tariff. Only to find out that O2 had taken £7.50 off my credit and had given me Simplicity unlimited texts. At first i thought this was good. However, i used what...like 15 texts then on the 2nd or 3rd october i now have nothing as it will not let me send texts or anything, no tariff and no credit so i topped up £10 for nothing. I also rang 4444 to check the remainder of my texts but they also said i have no tariff. And to make things worse it is going to cost me 25p a minute to ring customer service when i have no credit. Someone help? 😞 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's actually 25 per call to customer service.

Have a look in My O2 to see your tariff options but you may be better using online chat and explain your tariff was changed without your permission. They may reinstate the original tariff and allowances for you.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be contacting them to see if they can give me the tariff i am assigned too, they did do this a few months back and nothing was done when i rung them up! So fingers crossed they will this time 😕

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I'm sure they will correct it if it was their error.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's free to ring Customer Services on 4445 on the big bundle tariff.

Customer service on 4445 or Live Chat will be able to return the funds taken and re instate the tariff. They have actioned this for me before.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 7 of 7