Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync-1

trevf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do have apple watch added, I have letter telling me Airtime Plain is £5.00 to add it, which is understood and not my query. Ye on my bill I have this Sync-1 for 7.09. Why the different of 2.09 each month and where was this made clear that adding watch cost was not 5.00 but infact 7.09 which I assume is Sync-1 item, clearly something I must have missed in the small print

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@trevf 

If you started the watch plan part way through your month, you will have a pro rata charge attached to the first bill it appears on.

After that, it will be £5.00 per month.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

trevf
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

thanks for taking time to reply, sadly not just one month , last two months, and of course speaking to someone at O2 during these times is a challange understandable but seems you cannot email them only write to them to query things, which is not helpful. It is not a big different but principal , anyway maybe someone from O2 might read it and respond if I am very lucky !

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@trevf 

You'll need to try and call unfortunately.

Numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

and here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

MartyMcfly74
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This very same thing has happened to me. Added £5 per month for apple watch and getting charged more.

Having moved over from 3 I am amazed how hard it is to speak to someone at o2. 

Message 5 of 5