Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping direct debit of the excess fee with O2 insure

Kameliya
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I decided to stop direct debit during the fact I was not only not happy but I have to use a lot of money until they actually succeed of replacing my phone. I do a claim, the lady do it, I will probably do another one but I think to go to court with small amounts. It look like is small but firstly for is not. I was personal affected and struggle to do the actual pay also is not fair during the claim us not resolve they still to want for me to pay for service I choose but they fail to provide me. 

I have to it for the first time and I am still not aware of everything but the issue with my own was completely cosmetic on the back of the phone. With the first claim everything was ok with dpd, their texting and so on before to see actually you send us fragile phone with cosmetic issues where the phone charging and back where the cameras is was full with schachters and another material apper not the glass one. 

According I was completely not aware what to do I go again chat service again noone helped or aking me insted I have to ask them for a refund like every company in the world when failing providing customer needs and offer help and refund there shouldn't be in business. 

So I do another claim, take another day off but for you to take the phone and risking to stay wothhout phone. Nobody appears. I call again and you say there is a problems in dpd but the photo my phone when came. The haven't came at all, I have window next to door so I wll see the guy. 

And the same again another day off. This time they came but I still haven't received email or text messages like the first one. 

It turns out you are not doing nothing and I was thinking you did and researching maybe my claim I calk after 5 days and they told me Find my iPhone still on. According my boyfriend he stopped it like he do it the first time with the privious phone. After this another day off to recieve the phone. 

Please let me know or try to defend them becouse I'm failing to give them on good reason why do I have pay for service nobody provide me and left me, failing in dpd, failing in this they should  .7n

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Kameliya 

I'll asl @O2Lisa to assist you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @MI5.

I'll message you privately @Kameliya and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3