Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay on the same tariff at the end of my contract

BobT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received a message to say that I can opt to stay on my current tariff (+RPI) after the end of my contract, but that I need to request this option. When I go onto O2 website the option to remain on the same tariff is not available. Is the only option to wait on the line with customer services and request this option?

Message 2 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@BobT 

You don't have to do anything. Your Contract becomes 30 day rolling automatically. If you want to upgrade or leave sometime in the future you can do so.

In the meanwhile carry on as normal 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

BobT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

No I am not due an upgrade. I have been sent a text message to say that my contract has expired, but that on O2 I should have an option to remain on my current tariff of £10.46 plus RPI. However, I cannot find this option anywhere. Do I need to phone O2 support to get this option?

Message 1 of 4

Enlli
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@BobT 

You don't have to do anything. Your Contract becomes 30 day rolling automatically. If you want to upgrade or leave sometime in the future you can do so.

In the meanwhile carry on as normal 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Answered here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/I-want-to-stay-in-the-same-tariff/m-p/1381794#M209681

Message 4 of 4