Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned phone

Challenger-7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently upgraded from my iPhone 13 to an iPhone 16 Pro Max. However after receiving the 16 Pro Max, I realised the 16 was too big so returned it to 02 on Thursday 3rd October. I tracked the return and it was received back with them at lunchtime on Friday October 4th October.

Since then I have heard nothing. How long does it take to process a return?

I do have a tracking number to track the return on line, but the tracking website just brings up a blank screen. I'm keen for this to be sorted as once the return is confirmed, I want to upgrade to a iPhone 16 Pro instead. Ideally I need this for next week when I go away. Please can you help get this processed or fast-tracked through.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Challenger-7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay so the latest excuse I get from O2 for not processing my return is that their Norwich distribution/return centre has an issue scanning in returned iPhones?! WTF?! 

Can anyone verify this and have contact details for them, so I can get in touch? I feel like I am being fobbed off currently. I so tempted to cancel with O2 and go elsewhere.

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149934 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Challenger-7 

I assume it's Ingram Micro.

You can contact O2 Recycle by calling 0333 4004237 Monday through Friday, 9 AM–5 PM. You can also email O2 Recycle at O2Recycle@ingrammicro.com.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 12