Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issues

Paulrb
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I hope someone can help. I'm isolated, and ported my number from o2 to sky today. O2 switched me off, sky turned me on, but I'm being asked for sim network unlock pin. Tried 0000,1234 etc. O2 say my handset shouldn't be locked as a Sony L1 and sky use o2 network. I've followed all instructions I can find via WiFi, however the my o2 app doesn't recognise my log in and won't reset my password. The form to submit says something has gone wrong several times and friends have tried for me with the same response. The IMEI is correct etc but says my password characters are wrong. I haven't changed my password in years. I can't contact anyone by phone as no network and can't unblock my phone or reset any details or web chat. I'm stuck at home and can't make any calls. What can I do. Please please can someone help I'm desperate.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Paulrb 

You can try calling using Skype on 0800 032 1402

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Best time to try to get through is 8 am

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Porting and sim swaps are taking a very long time to complete so best of luck @Paulrb 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3