Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phonebill

Phonebill
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I wanted to pay £20 off my bill and clicked on the right option of other amount but o2 decides to take full amount and this is second time its happened what can i do
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Phonebill You need to speak to customer service. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Once your bill is generated you can only pay the full amount as that is what's due.
You can't get it refunded either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Phonebill
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive never payed a bill in full always payed when and how much it suited me over the last 7 months you have a choice to pay your bill in full or in any way you feel manageable
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@PhonebillYou can only do that ...ie pay in instalments, as long as it's all paid in full by your due bill date.

If there is anything outstanding you will be in arrears and O2 reserve the right to cut off your phone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Phonebill
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeh i know my bill wasnt in arrears and wasnt due to be paid yet but they took more money than they suppose to from me and they to useless to correct it as not first time happened to me and my girlfriend but ive made complaint about it now
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

If you pay this way, and you are entitled to, don't blame O2 if haphazard payments are made that are made within the 6 working days that are needed for the direct debit to take them into account.

Direct debits are almost infallible, it is making haphazard payments whereby it is the fault of the payee and not the banking system. O2 will only claim the due amount showing at the DD cut off date. I suggest you look closer to home for excess payment.

@Phonebill wrote:
Yeh i know my bill wasnt in arrears and wasnt due to be paid yet but they took more money than they suppose to from me and they to useless to correct it as not first time happened to me and my girlfriend but ive made complaint about it now

Message 7 of 7