cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont even understand what the hell body means all i want is a bit of help and they even make asking a f question impossible never again will i ever buy a f iphone anyway if anyone gets this can u please tell me how i find content sharing in this stupid phone its an iphone 7 plus soon to be an iphone 7 plus in a f bucket and now i have to work out how to send this and wot the hell is tags ffs make things easier for folk a tag to me apple is something on your clothes. Never again daughter your about to get a new phone help please guys thankyou
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to login with your Apple ID on the TV and then any device logged in with the same ID can share content on the TV.
Apple help here https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202190
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jonsie you have guessed that really well lol . Its driving me nuts i hate being beaten but i think this has won . It keeps saying someone is trying to acess my phone in london and i live in edinburgh. Sorry for any spelling mustakes folks took a mild stroke never been the same since i even woke up and thought i was a arsenal fan and im tottenham through and through said to the doc are u sure it was only a mild one lol. Going to the o2 shop the morn they can sort it but a massive thank you to every one but im off to my kip im up at 2 got a journey ahead of me if the snow stops thankyou all again
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 14 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Best of luck with it @Anonymous

Sorry to hear about your stroke though your comment about waking up thinking you were an Arsenal fan made me smile. Strokes do weird things to people xx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 17

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, sorry to hear you were having trouble replying to this topic. The way it works is that you login to this forum and all the interaction happens directly here. The emails are just notifications letting you know that you have a new reply, with a link to the topic, so unfortunately it's not possible to reply via email when you want to post on the forum.

Thanks for your feedback about this. We are working on making the forum easier to use in the future also on mobile devices.

Hopefully everything goes ok at the O2 shop and they will be able to help you out with your iPhone.

Message 16 of 17

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I thought i was the el thicko when i didnt understand a problem with my phones. But i come on here with my daft questions and i always get help and even if i dont understand i follow instructions and hey ho phone gets sorted eventually slight_smile 

Message 17 of 17