cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I dont even understand what the hell body means all i want is a bit of help and they even make asking a f question impossible never again will i ever buy a f iphone anyway if anyone gets this can u please tell me how i find content sharing in this stupid phone its an iphone 7 plus soon to be an iphone 7 plus in a f bucket and now i have to work out how to send this and wot the hell is tags ffs make things easier for folk a tag to me apple is something on your clothes. Never again daughter your about to get a new phone help please guys thankyou
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous take a deep breath and explain exactly what it is you want to do please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous are you asking about the Airdrop function?

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
To the 2 people who have sent me a message ivr sent you one back but i must be doing that wrong aswell it says reply at the bottom of the email then i send it im really bad with phones sorry iphones but just want to say thanks for getting back but im giving up i should never have got this phone its for the young folk. I dont drink or take drugs but if i keep this phone i will end up an alcoholic junkie thanks again guys
Message 4 of 17

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

Keep trying @Anonymous

I'm certain we can help once we know what it is you need wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Well that was interesting! @Anonymous if you want to come back and explain what you need to know ...then someone may be able to help you....thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

We tried but I think @Anonymous has given up on it Destroy

Currently using:
Message 7 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Launched by now I expect....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 17

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
I expect so....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi to all who r trying to help me but im even struggling to answer you. I get an email message from you so i replie to it but you dont seem to get it so i then have to keep logging into this to respond to you and it takes forever to keep logging in there must b an easier way but im just no good with phones i cant belive i bought this thing i really cannie. What im trying to find is when i try and connect my tv to my phone the tv says turn on content sharing on your phone but i cant find content sharing anywhere on this phone
Message 10 of 17