cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone has been disconnected. Ridiculous!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone has been disconnected, my account is in my mothers name and it was going out of her direct debit until she cancelled it around 9 months ago, I had been paying my bill fine via my own direct debit for the past 9 months via using debit card via call and then typing in the last 4 digits of my card to confirm payments via text, This month I tried countless times to pay off my bill but the payment would just not clear, and my phone was call barred within a week, funds are not an issue for me I can pay fine. But now because it's been 3+ weeks o2 have decided to disconnect my phone entirely rendering me completely useless and they also want to charge me a re-activation fee which is completely bizarre, it's not as if I didn't want to pay I tried so hard. This has affected me massively as I cannot contact people and also have problem getting into emails because they require my phone for verification. This is a complete and utter joke. Tried paying over the payment line and the support was useless.

Please don't refer me to the payment line, I need some proper help from people who understand my predicament. 

Thanks 😞

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to contact customer services as this is an accounts issue & the bill needs to be paid before they reactivate you

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to contact customer services as this is an accounts issue & the bill needs to be paid before they reactivate you

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
We're all customers here so all we can do is direct you to CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23035 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Anonymous As the others have said you need to speak to customer service. Unfortunately, as customers we cannot help you here.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4