Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Not Despatched

Miatazzy65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I ordered a new phone via an upgrade on Thursday 14th of this month. When checking out it said if I order by midnight it will be next day. I did this due to being a carer and my previous phone is broken, so I desperately need a phone to be able to care for the people I do. So I ordered my new upgrade thinking I would get my new device on Friday. This never happened, I still have NOT received my despatch email or anything. Where the hell is my device??? I spoke to someone over the phone, they said they'd contact me in 24 hours which has passed with no information. I contacted live chat and they said it was ordered with standard delivery which can be 3-5 days. Which is absolute lies.. it does NOT give you the option for next day delivery, it just says click and collect, or home delivery which is next day for free if you order by midnight which I did. Can one of the community managers please contact me and sort this out!! I need my device ASAP as vulnerable people rely on me.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You'll need to call O2.

Numbers here

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Message 2 of 7

Miatazzy65
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have, and I was told they would contact me back today which never happened. (Let's face it, when they say they will call you back that NEVER happens.) Then I spoke on live chat a little bit ago, who said I didn't choose next day. Which that in itself is a lie because you can't CHOOSE next day.. you get next day delivery if you order by midnight which I did, so the person on live chat either lied or doesn't even know that when they work for O2.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Nope, call backs never happen

The phone is very probably out of stock

I'll ask @O2Lisa  to check if possible in the morning

Message 4 of 7

Miatazzy65
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes please, it's the Pixel 4a and I'm in the Berkshire county.
Message 5 of 7

Miatazzy65
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also, they should not allow people to order the phone if it's out of stock.
Message 6 of 7

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @jonsie.

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you're having @Miatazzy65, I'll message you privately so I can take some account details and look in to this for you

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7