Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

SC0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently changed my mind about getting a upgrade and have decided to keep my old phone, how do I find out what my monthly payments will be?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7170 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

You peevious payments will have been made up of two elements. One the payment for your phone and two payment for airlime. The second of these will continue unless you change it

If you look at your tariff details in My O2 it will tell you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
  • 7170 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1592 Solutions

You peevious payments will have been made up of two elements. One the payment for your phone and two payment for airlime. The second of these will continue unless you change it

If you look at your tariff details in My O2 it will tell you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
  • 12396 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

One thing to remember @SC0 is it will depend on where you initially took out the contract.

If you used o2 directly then once you paid the device plan off your monthly bill will drop to just the airtime.

If you went via a 3rd party then there would be no change in your payment, and I would recommend upgrading to a sim only deal which is for airtime only.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3