cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay and go go go not going at all!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all just switched from. £56 per month bill to pay and go! Didn't fancy iPhone 5!

I got the sim transferred my number and then topped up £10. Changed my tariff over text and had confirmation letter sounds all ok!! Urm no!

Firstly it's nearly 36 hours since I topped up and changed tariff and its still charging me £1 per day for data and 12p per text and 35p per minute on phone calls? So I try and register my account and it says no no no no because there is already an account with this number. I log in to my old account an it says no number recognized??

What can I do? I'm down to £3 now!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It might be a few days before your online account is updated, if you have been charged in the meantime let them know and claim it back.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It might be a few days before your online account is updated, if you have been charged in the meantime let them know and claim it back.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks! Do I need to top up again so there is a full £19 in there for allowance to start??
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Turn off mobile data then you won't be spending that £1 a day charge

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

You shouldn't need to top up again and the refund will take you back to your original top up. Speak to them though and they should be able to manually change you over staaight away.

Message 5 of 5