cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid deposit, order processing

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I paid deposit on a contract this morning and it's sent me an email saying processing order does that mean I won't receive my order 😞
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No @Anonymous what it means is they are processing yoour order. They could be doing credit checks...they could have no stock of the device you want.

If you want to know the status of your order you could contact customer services early tomorrow http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you check in My O2 you will get an email once your order has been dispatched. Doubt anything will happen online till Monday though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No @Anonymous what it means is they are processing yoour order. They could be doing credit checks...they could have no stock of the device you want.

If you want to know the status of your order you could contact customer services early tomorrow http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you check in My O2 you will get an email once your order has been dispatched. Doubt anything will happen online till Monday though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The status won't change until your order is dispatched.
Did you get emails to agree to contracts etc....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes we got all the terms and agreements
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You'll be fine then. You're just waiting for dispatch email, if and when they have stock of your item.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
It said in stock when I ordered 😕
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
It said in stock when I ordered 😕

That means nothing ....but if you have had all the paperwork through then you should be fine...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No guarantees I'm afraid.
O2's ordering system is the same as a 1970's Morris Marina - old, slow and unreliable......

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8