cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have contacted o2 several times today by live chat they have advised they have texted the PAC code across but I haven't received it. I don't have my o2 SIM card in phone as using new sim with EE but I have got Tugo installed and nothing has come though. I have tried several times by text to send from here to my O2 number and that works. Any ideas? Or do you think will work if I pop my o2 sim to get PAC code?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try putting your sim back in to check but if not I'd advise you to call 202 rather than chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try putting your sim back in to check but if not I'd advise you to call 202 rather than chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If the text is sent via short code then you won't get it via TU. There is no reason that it can't be given over the phone as many have received it by simply calling. If a code has been generated it will be showing on your account notes.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I also have received by email.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
They said can't be sent by email
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's strange.
Anyway, did you try putting your sim back in yet?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Put sim didn't come through rang them and resent through and received.
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you got it eventually.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8