Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 not cancelling contract

LK23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I moved abroad earlier this year and contacted O2 to cancel my contract in September. They cancelled it and sent me my final bill. A month later they reinstated my contract, took money from my account and have now sent me yet another bill because I cancelled my direct debit to stop them from stealing from me again. There's no way to reach them by email and I keep having to call from abroad - last time I was on the phone over an hour, transferred 4 times and they STILL haven't cancelled the contract I cancelled with them back in September. They claim it was "uncancelled" in October with no explanation on the file as to why. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146979 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@LK23 

Use Resolver https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

LK23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146979 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Welcome @LK23 

If you're not planning to come back to the UK, I wouldn't worry about it wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4