cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies for starting another 'refresh' thread!

I understand the premise of O2 refresh, but just want to clarify one thing before I go ahead:

For example, if you had an extra £50 (or whatever amount), floating about doing nothing in your bank account one month, could you theoretically pay that towards your 'phone plan' in order to pay off the phone quicker and therefore reduce your monthly O2 bill? And do that frequently (or as frequently as possible), over your contract period?

Or, as I'm assuming is the case, in order to switch phones, a final one time payment would be needed?

Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

From the O2 Refresh support pages:

"Can I settle my credit agreement early?

Yes. You can settle your credit agreement partially or in full at any time by giving us notice and making a payment on your Phone Plan. If you wish to settle early you should contact us on 202 free from your mobile for a final settlement figure and we can take your payment over the phone."

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

From the O2 Refresh support pages:

"Can I settle my credit agreement early?

Yes. You can settle your credit agreement partially or in full at any time by giving us notice and making a payment on your Phone Plan. If you wish to settle early you should contact us on 202 free from your mobile for a final settlement figure and we can take your payment over the phone."

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2