cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Online Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have O2 Pay and Go accounts (two Sim cards) one of them is about 8 years old. The other is about 6 years old. I have had these phone numbers for quite some time. Recently I wanted to sign in to my online account belonging to one of the phones. This became difficult as an ex girlfriend had signed the account up in her name and used her mother's maiden name as the security question.

I have no idea what her mother's maiden name is and do not have any contact with the ex girlfriend hence her being an ex girlfriend. I do receive the pin number that O2 sends to my phone but then cannot go any further as I don't know my ex's mothers maiden name, nor do I have any contact with her or anyone who would know.

O2 Customer Services have told me the only way is to find out her mother's maiden name or get her to contact them on my behalf. This seems impossible as I don't know where she even is in the world.

I would really like access to my O2 Online account, I can prove that my debit card is used to top this phone up, also can provide proof of my name address and photo ID.

Please can somebody help me to regain access to my O2 online account?

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The problem here is that it's not your account and O2 are unlikely to breach their security for you.

You can only do as advised or forget about it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The problem here is that it's not your account and O2 are unlikely to breach their security for you.

You can only do as advised or forget about it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2