Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Zsaklin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, i was trying to transfer my number from another carrier but it seems like it’a a bit harder than it looks like. I’ve tried the form first, i ended up on a page says 404 error. Then I’ve tried the chat - not available. Then I searched in the community, see if anyone had the same problem before and I found someone in July, where an O2 agent provided a phone number - not available. So I am stucked. Anyone has any idea? Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Zsaklin 

Follow the advice in this guide https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

If having problems then contact O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support  or Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Zsaklin 

Follow the advice in this guide https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number 

If having problems then contact O2. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support  or Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Zsaklin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks, that is the link I have tried and I ended up on a crashed page. I’m just gonna give this number a try see if it’s working!
Message 3 of 3