Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

luprice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract was restarted recently following fraud on my account, I thought everything was now sorted, but I STILL cannot receive incoming calls. 

This has gone on for about 3 weeks now and anyone calling gets 'number not recognised', but I can send/receive texts and make outgoing calls.

I can't contact o2 as there is no chat service; I tried ringing 202 but it says the phoneline is only for people joining or leaving the service and there is no email service, so I'm utterly stuck and don't know what to do. I don't want to have to log a complaint as I know we're all in current difficult circumstances, but I don't know what to do to actually get this sorted.

Any ideas???!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@luprice 

You have to call. Numerous numbers in this guide. Try any or all of them. Press any option(even if its not the one you want)

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Keep calling @luprice and select any option even if it isn't relevant

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 3 of 3