cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim activate failure? Acount suspended?

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone was stolen 4 days ago. Called and let O2 know about this. Yesterday I did went to O2 branch to get a new sim. Because i knew there will be problems activating my new sim ( security standard issues ) i did contact O2 by live chat asking them nice to check if there is a ban on my nr. The operator said that there are No restrictions and he will double check.
Waiting for mi sim to be activated i tried to connect on O2 WIFI ( where i have an account) and I couldn't login . The message was " this account is closed because of security reasons, contact O2 "
I am using my phone to work and now I don't have a phone nr or possibility to use o2 wifi, after I explained 3 different persons from O2 how things are. My questions are :
Why I can't use O2 wifi ?
Why it takes 24 h to activate a sim ? Thanks for all
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call customer service to get block lifted.
It's standard service after reporting a loss
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you called customer service to check that the bar has been lifted as chat can be unreliable
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call customer service to get block lifted.
It's standard service after reporting a loss
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3