Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Bill6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I asked o2 customer service to suspend my bill which they said they would, I also asked them a few times making sure that it would not affect my credit rating and they assured me that it wouldn’t. I had a message through a few days ago telling me I needed to pay my bill even though they said they suspended it!!!! Now I can’t get through to the o2 customer service, the line just keeps going dead, it’s really frustrating because I can’t afford to pay it with everything going on!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Bill6 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Despite what they say they still restrict the phone and then expect you to call back again

Message 3 of 4

Bill6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve tried getting in touch with payment management team multiple times, but it keeps getting cut off. It doesn’t even ring through. I’ve paid the bill now because I had to and I’m too worried that it will go on my credit file. Really annoying as they specifically told me they would suspend the payment due to covid-19 with no harm on my credit file and no charge.
Message 4 of 4