cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple phones on one account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought phones for both my daughters, I've got both phones associated with my login (if I enter either phone number in the forgot username/password page it goes to my email address), however only one phone shows up, and I can't find the other.

How do I get both phones displayed under my account o I can top them up ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Once you are logged in to your account, there should be an option to link accounts.  If you follow the instructions for that, then the next time you log in, there should be a drop down box containing all the accounts linked to your primary account.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Once you are logged in to your account, there should be an option to link accounts.  If you follow the instructions for that, then the next time you log in, there should be a drop down box containing all the accounts linked to your primary account.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, forgot all about that, found it, but when I click on the linked account (rather than master) it takes me to the login page. Evenif i give the non master a different email, once linked i can't login to it 😞

Managed to top up by just entering the phone number in the direct top up page, and now have the accounts unlinked.

Does seem awfully complicated ...

Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You can get CS to link it for you if there are issues:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4