cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved abroad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I came to Thailand for a holiday for a month and have now found a job and apartment and plan to stay for the foreseeable future, I wish to reduce my two contracts with o2 as much as possible so I have as little as possible coming out of my english bank account. Iv spent the last 15 minutes trying to find an email address to email customer services but instead get bombarded with FAQ pages. I also need to discuss the payment that is due to come out today. Why is it so hard to find a customer service email address? Do I now have to keep logging into this forum to find a reply to my questions and discuss my accounts and payment for all to see or can a member of customer services please send me an email at MOD EDIT: Personal information removed. Thanks very much.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Its busy at the moment with iphone 5 queries. Sometimes you get better answers on the forum than with o2 itself wink But remove your email address from your post as you will be a target for unsavoury emails. 

However, depending on how far you are into the contract term you may not be able to downgrade the tariff. You will only be able to do that at the midway point e.g. month 12 of a 24 month contract. Otherwise, you can pay off the remaining months at the current tariff in one go (very expensive) and that will end the contract. Note that the contract will end but you are still liable for any outstanding charges made during the termination period.

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Try the email link in my signatture and ask them your various options.

Hard to want to leave Thailand once you're there wink

Message 3 of 3