cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making A Complaint

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not only today. I have been troubling with O2 live chat and in store several time.

Once I cancelled 10 days ahead. Then to re joined after 8 days to keep using before the cancellation date end(it suppose to stop on 10th April mid night but since 9th mid night it was stop working and I also informed ahead not to cancel and I'll keep using it on 9th evening about 1hr with several live chat advisor).

1)On 10th April morning, in live chat, while I was chatting they had transterred to so many advisor and I was chatting about 2hr to keep my contract back. Finally O2 live chat adviser(Hubert) promised me I can keep my contract until I change my mind but it wasn't successful. It was stop working on 11th April aroud 3pm. I also requested I am waiting emergency call. If you can't do it I'll go to O2 store and get pay & go sim. But he/she promised me will not happen any more. And my sim was stop working in 24 hours.

2)Then I have been to Croydon store explain to Manager everything what happened. The poor manager blame me that why did you cancelled. People has their personal reason to cancel or to use. I also said to the manager I am not going to use anymore and I'll clear all my finances. He said ''up to me'' and also live chat advisors said the same expect advisor Hubert. Anyway Hubert was trying his best and didn't say like that but his help wasn't make me happy. One thing is they must be happy that old customer coming back without customer they will not get any job. They don't know customer giving their salary but they are proud of their work in O2 because O2 is the best service in uk that they think. They don't care old customer anymore and only they want new contract and new customer whenever I chat only asking for upgrade or new contract. They don't look like happy to solve customer's problem.

3) While I was chatting with Chloe on 25th April about latest Samsung Galaxy S4 I was interesting one offer which is ''unlimited minutes and text and 2GB data with £37 monthly and one off cost was 69.99''. I told him let me think today and order tomorrow. He just told me to look for him if I want to make recontract but he didn't give me enough information that the offer will end on today even I told him that let me think about it today and order tomorrow. I didn't notice the offer end date because I was about to go work and just quickly discuss in live chat which tariff should get. He should inform me on that time that the offer will end today. so that I can pre order quickly.

Then as I promised I went online again and looked for Chloe and told him I am coming back to you to get that. On that time he gave me a link to make pre order then when I placed order I notice that the data is just 1GB instead of 2GB. On that time he said that offer was until yesterday. I requested several time I didn't notice the date and I was rushing and you also didn't give me this information as an advisor. He could only said ''I hope you understand my situation here as I need to follow the company rules and policies''.

I am totally upset today. That's enough with O2. I am leaving O2 from now. All the staff (In store and live chat advisor) don't even care customer leaving. So, why should we care also a lot of net work on all over the world. We also can you whichever we want. I wish all the people understanding how I am feeling upset with their service. I'll tell my family, my husband family and all of our relatives not to use O2 ANYMORE.  Any way my husband is already using another net work since I have been having touble here in O2.

Wish you best of luck O2 and O2 current customers and all management team.

Good byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Sorry you have taken the decision to leave after your experience. It seems to me that indecision on your part was a large contribution to your problems, you gave notice, then changed your mind because you were expecting an emergency call? You still wanted to leave but wanted to change the day the contract ended..or am I reading this wrong?

I have to say that problems are resolved on the phone by calling customer service free on 202. Chasing online gurus(?) is both futile and  frustrating. They don't have access to the same systems and many will just tell you what you want to hear. Always ring customer service for direct changes to your account.

As for the offer you were made, it was a good offer but like all offers subject to change, You could try calling them again to see if you get a different adviser but as I see it, you've got past the stage of a retentions call and are now looking at opening a new account. I wish you luck with your new network.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope your happy with whichever new network you choose to use.

I agree with Jonsie that indecision and confusion played a big part in the sequence of events here.

All I'll say is.....

The grass is not always greener on the other side !

Take a look at the other network community forums to get a taste.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

why look at other net work forims?

i never bother with forums until like now i have o2 problems after over 10yrs of been a customer. see my post

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Although some threads on different forums need to be taken in context I find that the forums for what ever subject they cover helps me to get a feel for what's going on, and I also bleed the forums for information as well as providing it.
Message 5 of 5