cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have roughly 5 months left of my Contract and have finally had enough of my Signal going cause our mast in my area seems to keep breaking down, how do I leave and how much is it going to cost as I want out NOW?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94090 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

-Just phone 202 and give notice. If you want to keep your number ask for your PAC and give it to your new network. Using it will effectively end your contract and O2 will produce a final bill.

You need to pay up the minimum term ie. 5 months x your monthly tariff less any bolt ons.

Leaving O2 & Obtaining PAC by bandofbrothers and davethorp - HereHere

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94090 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

-Just phone 202 and give notice. If you want to keep your number ask for your PAC and give it to your new network. Using it will effectively end your contract and O2 will produce a final bill.

You need to pay up the minimum term ie. 5 months x your monthly tariff less any bolt ons.

Leaving O2 & Obtaining PAC by bandofbrothers and davethorp - HereHere

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest as your wanting to leave O2 due to signal issues that you obtain some Payg SIM cards from alternative networks to try them out where you live, work and commute before you perhaps sign up to another long term contract. (I submit nothing can be done ref mast downtimes)

Also it's an idea to unlock your phone via this form https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%... so you can use your phone on the new network or increase it's street value if you sell it on.

To unlock is free to contract customers.
Message 3 of 3