cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have submitted my O2 PAC today to my new provider, reasons for this decision well documented in previous posts, I believe, from information on other posts, that's all I need to do to terminate my contract with O2 ?

I have just started my new monthly charge period today on O2 so I presume I will be charged a further months tariff by way of notice until 17/11/15 ?

Gone to Tesco Mobile, so far so good, like their mobile app. to keep track on usage and of course the charge capping provision which was the main reason for the change while remaining on the O2 network, best for my area, hopefully no more nasty surprises !

Their on-line chat line appears to be a lot more accessible than O2 so far, early days !

Will see how they do with the number migration on Tuesday.

Comments on the termination process welcome.

Regards,

Tiffy2

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
@Bambino is our Tesco user expert slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 24

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23074 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

Not any more @MI5. I've been with Three since July. Helped me out several times while I was in the US recently. Was able to use my minutes to call back to the UK and use my data allowance with no roaming charges.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

So no longer with Tesco then? Having said that ....you were with them for ages so can remain the 'Tesco expert' :smileywink:...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 24

MI5
  • 144343 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Yeah, that feel at home deal is excellent...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 24

jonsie
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Tesco...Every little helps....or is that asda. Three is the future, good move @Bambino

Message 15 of 24

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23074 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

It's Tesco @jonsie. I was happy with Tesco, paying half what I was paying O2 and getting more, and would have stayed with them, but I moved in June and found myself in an O2 blackspot. Moving to Three was a good move for me. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 16 of 24

jonsie
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

It's Tesco @jonsie. I was happy with Tesco, paying half what I was paying O2 and getting more, and would have stayed with them, but I moved in June and found myself in an O2 blackspot. Moving to Three was a good move for me. 

We do what we must.....

Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to all once again for the comments, as a P&G subscriber now I will certainly strive to keep active on the forum.

Will report how the PAC number migration from O2 to Tesco goes on Tuesday if indeed it happens as promised, Regards to all, Tiffy2..

Message 18 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hope it all goes well.....Look forward to hearing from you soon @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to have you with us in the community! @Anonymous