Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet and data

Internet-error
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven’t raised an issue due to the recent pandemic but I’m now starting to get annoyed. For the past 5 months my internet on my phone has been terrible. Not just my 4g but even connecting to my home internet on my phone? I use my phone for work so it’s really affected me working through the lockdown and even up to now but I’ve kept quiet. I’ve tried to speak to someone via my O2 app - useless. No reply. Then it says no one available for the past few months. I’ve tried calling the main line and it cuts off because my concern isn’t ‘urgent’ or classed as fraud. I pay for a service and was willing to let it slide during Covid but now it’s ridiculous. I can be sat at home and my 4g doesn’t work for hours. Then randomly it’ll work for 10 mins. My partner will be connected to our home internet (which works fine as my children’s iPads and tv works off it). But my phone will not connect and then randomly connect for 10 mins? I’ve tried turning phone on and off. Please help.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Internet-error 

If you have an iphone, try resetting your network connections first.

Otherwise, and for any other phone, bachup and do a factory reset.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Internet-error 

If you have an iphone, try resetting your network connections first.

Otherwise, and for any other phone, bachup and do a factory reset.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Internet-error , sorry to hear you've been having issues with your data connection. 😞 Did any of the suggestions above help with this or are you still experiencing the issue?

Message 3 of 3