Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to you get a manager

Andyme3yyyyyyy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone out there got any clue how you can speak with someone in charge at o2. Customer service should be re named the can not and will not help service . Sixteen 50 minutes calls emails web chat and no help at all . Ordered and paid deposit on new contract online and 18 days later no phone dhl have emailed to say its lost I have paid first direct debt . Last unhelpful 02 customer person told me I can not cancel and sent I text with £500 bill to pay as out of 14 days I advised but I have not got it still he said i had to pay plus a fee then put me though to upgrades for no reason .I am very stressed about this as getting know where . Was bought for Xmas gift and had to buy one from another company . 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147069 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@Andyme3yyyyyyy 

Probably time to make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2