Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlink two My o2 accounts?

Polzky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have linked my account with my gf some time ago. Her contract ran out and is disconnected, there is only my contract in my name on the account but account details are hers and Im not able to unlink accounts or change details. Tried online chat which is pathetic and called 202 but no help here either. Any ideas if (and how) this can be done? Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You can't.
When your contract is up for renewal you will have to take a new one and provide a different email so you get a new log in.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think there's something in myo2 where you can tick to unlink them, @MI5 or @jonsie can confirm this
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You can't.
When your contract is up for renewal you will have to take a new one and provide a different email so you get a new log in.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That's the way it is these days unfortunately. Once linked the only way is to take out a new contract,  not upgrade.

Message 4 of 4