Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Promotion

Labstar_24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to get the one year free Google Gemini and YouTube premium subscription was meant to get it for my pre-order?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Labstar_24 

Might be something in this guide Guide: Gift with Purchase  or contact O2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11500 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Labstar_24 

I think it comes as part of when you sign into the phone, and sign up... 

Be very careful with Youtube offer as it has so many caveats

By subscribing, you agree to the terms for Google One and offers. See how Google handles data. Gemini Advanced and Gemini for Gmail, Docs and more are only available for those aged 18+. Gemini for Gmail, Docs and more is only available in English. Actual value is £227.88. The Google One AI Premium plan offer is available to users with the purchase and activation of a Pixel 9 Pro, Pixel 9 Pro XL or Pixel 9 Pro Fold between 7 August 2025 and 31 October 2025 at 11.59 p.m. GMT. Must be 18 years or over. Offer does not apply to Google One members billed through third-party providers, Pixel Pass members, Google One family plan members or Google One members on a 5 TB plan or above. Offer expires on 15 November 2025 at 11.59 p.m. GMT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the trial period expires. You can cancel your trial at no charge at any time before the trial is over. Unless cancelled earlier, Google One AI Premium will automatically charge £18.99 after the trial ends, billed on a recurring monthly basis. No refunds for partial billing periods, except as required by applicable law. Offers require a Google Account. Promoter: Google Commerce Limited, 70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,Dublin 2 D02R296, Ireland. Return of purchased device may result in cancellation of subscription. See one.google.com/offer/terms-and-conditions/pixel9pro&profold for more details.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 3