Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange

Jay2020
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi just wondering does anyone able to help I took out a contract for iPhone x but ordered the wrong phone I sent this back yesterday but before sent back applied for the phone I was after and it was asking for 550 upfront is this because id only taking the other handset out as I've already got a sim only and a tablet with sim deal.. Will this upfront payment of 550 drop once they receive other phone or can I get an exchange
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Jay2020 

You will get the deposit back on your 4th bill once you've fully paid 3 bills in full and on time.

It's a deposit based on risk due to you effectively taking 2 contracts in quick succession.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Jay2020 

You will get the deposit back on your 4th bill once you've fully paid 3 bills in full and on time.

It's a deposit based on risk due to you effectively taking 2 contracts in quick succession.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2