Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Top Up Cards - Availability

Anonymous
Not applicable

The page:

http://www.o2.co.uk/topup

says that one of the ways to top up is via E-Top Up card. But the card itself is

just out of stock...

I checked several places in Yorkshire inc. O2 stores and it's just unavailable.

So is the information on the above web page relevant?

The advisors on online chat only send a link to a store locator, but they say

they are not in a position to check the availability. So the link is useless....

How lovely!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay.

You've answered your own query and perhaps will have to choose another form of top up process.

Good luck with your quest.

Take care.

slight_smile
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry but we are ALL Customers here like you.

I'm sure I've a couple hanging around but it's against forum policy to divulge personal info such as postal addresses.

Maybe contacting Amazon to explain the missing e top up cards.

Or follow my suggestion and ring your local O2 shops.

Are the alternative options to top up no use ?

Thanks a lot for the info that "you're sure you've a couple hanging around". It's very useful, especially if any form of contact is not possible.

Message 12 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm sorry but we are ALL Customers here like you.

it's against forum policy to divulge personal info such as postal addresses.
What about sending an e-mail address in a private message. Is it against forum policy, too?

Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Swapping personal info on the O2 forums is not permitted and to protect members.

I'm a customer like you so I'm sure you wouldn't want to pass on your postal address or e mail details to a complete stranger. slight_smile
Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Guidelines/m-p/487846#U487846

"Guidelines:

1. No personal info: Like any other website, the community forums can be viewed by anyone or searched via Google and other search engines. Your O2 community username will be visible by everybody but your real name and email address will only be viewed by the Community Team. For your safety and privacy please don’t post personal details such as phone numbers, BBM (Blackberry Messenger) PIN, address details, email address, private message content, sensitive customer service message content, IP addresses and other account information on the forum for everyone to see. If you see any personal information, please report it using the ‘Report Inappropriate content’ button on the post itself. Your information will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy."
Message 15 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Give it up @Anonymous wink

Just what I was thinking @jonsie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The free O2 sims I've ordered from here have had them in the welcome pack on occasion.

https://www.o2.co.uk/freesim/

I ordered 2 SIM cards from O2 Customer Service 5 days ago and they arrived without any E-top Up cards.

If O2 had had them they would have sent them....

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Community-Guidelines/m-p/487846#U487846

"Guidelines:

1. No personal info: Like any other website, the community forums can be viewed by anyone or searched via Google and other search engines. Your O2 community username will be visible by everybody but your real name and email address will only be viewed by the Community Team. For your safety and privacy please don’t post personal details such as phone numbers, BBM (Blackberry Messenger) PIN, address details, email address, private message content, sensitive customer service message content, IP addresses and other account information on the forum for everyone to see. If you see any personal information, please report it using the ‘Report Inappropriate content’ button on the post itself. Your information will be treated in accordance with our Privacy Policy."

So the info about you having some is extremely useful,  ha, ha, ha!

Message 19 of 22

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I want to clarify this guideline point. It applies to the public side of the forum. The point is to stop the risk of your personal info being accessible by other readers. Private messages can only be seen by a the author of the message and the recipient. So, while I would always advise you to be extra vigilant with your personal info on a ANY website, private messages are held in a slightly different reagrd to public posts, because the level of access is very different.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 22