Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Data not happening

Klvt_95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I’ve taken out a new contract 28/6 on the premise that my household qualifies for double data due to the virgin partnership. It’s been more than 14 days so now I can’t cancel, could’ve got a better deal sim only deal with giff gaff (aware they’re connected but much cheaper). Still no double data, contacted them on 16/07 to be told it will 100% be on within 36 hours, shock horror that time has passed and guess what, no data. So contacted AGAIN today, to be told it was never added in the first place and to wait another 14 days? I manually went through to volt benefits on the app and it said it had been requested. As well as two other online reps confirming this. This is mis-selling massively. What can I do? I will  contact ombudsman services eventually but would like a quicker response. Have sent a complaints email to which I’ve seen nobody responds. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148660 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28437 Solutions

@Klvt_95 

Either wait for it to be applied or keep pestering O2.

It took about 3 weeks before it was reapplied to my last upgrade so could be on it's way.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8848 Posts
  • 198 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

We understand @Klvt_95 that it is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. A potential problem is that you might find it difficult to get other O2 teams to engage with you in the interim ; they might be either unable or unwilling to help you whilst there is a complaint open on your account. 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11245 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Klvt_95 

Ignore the advice about logging a complaint, the way I got it added was speaking to o2 on twitter (X), they asked for my VM account details, and then about 5 days later it will be added.. 

Upgrades always have been the problem with Volt Benefits, as it seems to be removed and then readded which can cause a glitch on both sides...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 4