cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected contract bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had my contract disconnected for not paying a bill which i did not have the money for at the time (which o2 was aware of). It ended up with a debt collecter righting me a letter for a payment of £439.04 which had to be paid in full with only 4 days notice,they also asked me for the remains of my contract charges but can't use due to canceling the contract, I've now paid over £600 for the contract and debt collectors and still awaiting my account to be open again. I'm currently getting excuse after excuse when ringing to reconnect, after 2 weeks i finally got through and got told I had a another sim on that account which I argued I never, o2 authoritised this through chat online which I never use because of security reasons. I'm now left with a constant battle with o2 because of their mistake. I don't recommended o2 anymore after so many problems. Let's hope I get through today so I can correct their mistake
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It might be a good idea to register all the details in a complaint.
It will be looked at as a whole and properly investigated.
Details for complaining on link
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2